Thursday, June 19, 2014

Finally out of my daze...

Hello Again!

Thought I forgot about you, didn't you?

Sorry for the prolonged blog post, but I have some EXCITING NEWS!

Engagement:

I'M GETTING MARRIED!

Brad proposed to me at the Brad Paisley concert on May 17, 2014 in front of friends and family during our song, "She's Everything".

I was completely clueless... and I think after a month of floating on air, I'm finally back on Earth. It's still a bit surreal. Brad and I keep looking at each other saying "We're engaged" or "We are getting married!"

The date set is 6.11.2016 and the colors will be Kelly Green and Peacock Blue. Yes, I'm a crazy planner but we have been talking about this for a few months PRIOR to the actual engagement. :)


Mix & Marinate: Tastefully Simple:

 I just had my first party at Alicia's house! It went so well with 4 people, plus those who are ordering online. Thank you to everyone for a successful first party and hopefully many more to come!

Tastefully Simple Recipes

I made a yummy crock pot meal with our Corn, Black Bean Salsa & Onion, Onion spice. I put some chicken, about half the jar of the salsa, 2 tbsp of Onion, Onion, a half of green pepper and cheese in the crock pot for 8 hours. It was a little messy, but an easy meal that was really delicious.

The nice thing about these products are the versatility. The Onion,Onion can be substitute for a real onion. 2 TBSP of the product equals 6 of a fresh onion. This is so awesome because for how infrequently I cook, I can never keep fresh produce! I really like the Corn, Black Bean Salsa, if you are looking for something easy rather than adding cans of corn and black beans and tomatoes, etc., this is perfect. It's already in there and has a different flavor than a regular tomato based salsa.

Please visit https://www.tastefullysimple.com/web/smueller3 to order or book a show. :) If you are looking for samples, please email me at mixwithsteph@gmail.com. I will work with you to figure out the best way to get all of your taste buds delighted!

In the mean time - Keep cooking!

No comments:

Post a Comment