Sunday, August 24, 2014

Freezer Meal Workshop... I need a bigger freezer!

Freezer Meals are my FAVORITE!

I just came back from a Pampered Chef Freezer Meal Workshop with Alicia. I know, going against my own kind! But it was nice to see how it worked and what I would do for my freezer meal workshop!

It was a long 3 hours, but I got 11 meals out of it for Brad and I! :)

If you are interested in hosting, you are able to get your freezer meal spices FOR FREE!

If you just want to attend a freezer meal workshop, you are in luck! I'm hosting one at the end of September. You will need to bring your groceries (about $75 worth) and your smiling face!  I'll have the Tastefully Simple products ready for your arrival! You will have some leftovers, if you want to make the recipes again at home.

I need a commitment by Sept. 15! E-mail me at mixwithsteph@gmail.com for the order form. :)


No comments:

Post a Comment